Grade Level: 4-12
Interest Level: 5-12
Reading Level: 3-4
Give your students a clear understanding of the body systems with this comprehensive and informative unit! From the “skull” to the “feet” and “tendons” to “tissue,” students will learn about human bones and muscles in this 28-lesson unit. As students gain a better understanding of the human body, they enhance their reading and comprehension skills.
- How many ribs do people have?
- What are the number of bones found in the human foot?
- What is the difference between “voluntary muscle” and “involuntary muscle?”
- What does cartilage actually do?
- Preview Pages
- Vocabulary Lists
- Informative Readings
- Fact pages
- Crossword puzzle and word search that can be used as pre/post tests
Enhanced: This enhanced PDF gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can also access text for screen reader devices, export individual pages, make student copies, and more.
This eBook is a whiteboard-ready PDF. You will need to have the current version of Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader® click here to get it for free.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: