Grade Level: 4-12
Interest Level: 5-12
Reading Level: 3-4
Give your students a clear understanding of the body systems with this comprehensive and informative unit! From “nerves” to the sense of “smell” and “tasting” to “lung” functions, students will learn about three major systems of the human body in this 28-lesson unit. As students gain a better understanding of the human body, they enhance their reading and comprehension skills.
- What is the difference between “sensory nerves” and “motor nerves?”
- What part of the eye is the “iris?”
- What part of the ear is a hollow, snail-shaped bone?
- How is oxygen used by the body?
- Preview Pages
- Vocabulary Lists
- Informative Readings
- Fact pages
- Crossword puzzle and word search that can be used as pre/post tests
Upgrade! Download the Enhanced version of this title which allows you to copy text and manipulate the file so that it fits your needs
This eBook is a whiteboard-ready PDF. You will need to have the current version of Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader® click here to get it for free.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 654s
- Weight: 1.00lb
- Dimensions: 7.00in x 8.00in x 12.00in