Social Skills Lessons to Improve Reading & Comprehension
• Explore 14 Important Character Traits
• Real-Life Scenarios Provide Relevant Lessons
• Follow-Up Activities Reinforce Comprehension
How does what I say and do affect other people? Why does my behavior matter? Students will explore positive and negative character traits through the lessons and real-life scenarios presented in each of the 14 stories in this book. What are the rewards and consequences of our actions, reactions, and non-actions? The wisdom offered by Carlos our “expert” on building character and the tips from relatable teen characters will help students navigate the world of personal relationships.
CHARACTER AWARENESS ACTIVITY
At the conclusion of each story, a self-awareness activity gives students the opportunity to better understand themselves and their own character. Suggestions and questions encourage students to reflect on how each character trait relates to their own life and experiences.
Page Count: 66 full-color pages
Grade Level: Not grade specific
• Why should I be courageous , generous, and kind?
• How can I avoid always being late?
• Does being optimistic make you happy?
• Is honesty always a good thing?
• What can I do about being jealous?
• How can I be more patient and easy-going?
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 6104