Grade Level: 1-2
Interest Level: N/A
Reading Level: N/A
This clever storybook highlights the Long E sound, uses a controlled vocabulary, and utilizes high-frequency sight words.
For the young and young at heart, this 16-page storybook features simple writing and hilarious illustrations, ideal for students of all ages who are ready to read words in story format.
Ideal for Use with Students Who:
- Are developing the ability to decode monosyllabic words with long vowels
- Are ready to read words in story format
- Need beginning sight word practice
- Are older and still need practice
- 1 Printer-friendly, black-and-white storybook: print double-sided, fold, and read.
- 1 Full-color, digital storybook, perfect for reading on a digital reader
- 3 Comprehension questions
- And more!
The whimsical and funny, full-color illustrations are sure to appeal to any beginning reader regardless of age.
This is a Compressed Zip File. Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. Each of the eBooks in this bundle is a whiteboard-ready PDF. You will need to have the current version of Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader® click here to get it for free.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: