* 228 Interactive Google Slides featuring 570 kid-friendly Math Word Problems!! *
With this BIG BUNDLE of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division word problems, you'll have an unending supply of sequential lessons! Sure to become a classroom favorite, these colorful Google Slides are perfect for daily lessons, distance learning, and seasonal review. Whether shopping for iPhones, calculating hours spent playing Fortnite, or selling tickets to a Justin Bieber concert, your students will LOVE the relevant topics of these math word problems.
Each daily lesson features 5 word problems centered around a theme from daily life. The creative word problems in this book are designed to strengthen both computational and problem solving skills. This approach enhances comprehension and aids in the practical application of everyday math concepts.
- Demonstrate proficiency with basic addition facts
- Demonstrate proficiency with basic subtraction facts
- Demonstrate proficiency with basic multiplication facts
- Demonstrate proficiency with basic division facts
- Add one, two, three and four-digit numbers
- Add using regrouping
- Subtract one, two, three and four-digit numbers
- Subtract using regrouping
- Multiply numbers up to three digits by 10, 100, and 1000
- Multiply one, two and three-digit numbers
- Divide numbers up to four digits by 10
- Divide one, two and three-digit numbers by one and two-digit numbers
- Add, subtract, and multiply money
- Add and subtract decimals to the hundredths place
- Solve problems using a variety of mental computations
- Solve word problems using the appropriate operations
- Apply mathematical operations to everyday situations
Benefits of Google Slides:
If you've been looking for a way to integrate technology into your lessons, this is your answer. And the best part is you don't have to print, cut, laminate, or replace when you lose pieces....it's ALL DIGITAL!
How do Google Slides Work?
Students read each high-interest word problem on a computer or iPad then answer the skill questions right on their copy of the slides. Teachers can see students' answers in real time, or review them later. Slides can also be printed and used as colorful classroom worksheets.
Your students will love these engaging DIGITAL Google Slides math lessons! They're perfect for students of all ages as daily homework, skill practice, remediation, review, and distance learning.
Purchase of this Google Slides product will give you access to a pdf link page containing the answer key, introduction, and a pdf link that you click on to download your copy of these innovative Google Slides lessons.
228 colorful Google Slides
570 math word problems!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2019AHGC