MYSTERY STORIES | LEVELS 1 & 2 with 8 Total Sets Included in this MEGA BUNDLE
Follow the clues around exotic or tourist locations with Detective Mia Mason and Max Malone as they uncovers the truth in each short, high-interest mystery - guaranteed to capture the attention of even the most reluctant readers! Students will LOVE following clues, discovering facts, gathering evidence, making inferences and solving these intriguing mysteries!
CONTENTS OF ALL MYSTERY SETS:
√ 4 Captivating Mysteries
√ Mystery Fundamentals Information
√ Before You Read Activities (Predicting, Thinking, & Glossary)
√ After You Read Activities (Skill-Specific, Comprehension Questions, Elements of a Mystery)
√ 28-Pages Including Answer Key for each Level
Reading Level: Grade 3 & 4
Interest Level: For Students of All Ages & Reluctant Readers
Level 2 Questions: More Challenging Questions
4 INTRIGUING MYSTERIES ALL OVER LOS ANGELES - Levels 1 & 2:
Students travel all over Los Angeles to solve each mystery. From the spooky La Brea Tar Pits to sunny Malibu Beach, and the Griffith Park Observatory to the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios.
• “The Case of the Missing Skulls” (La Brea Tar Pits)
• “The Case of the Planetarium Ghost” (Griffith Park Observatory)
• “The Case of the Hungry Thief” (Point Dume Beach Malibu)
• “The Case of Blood in the Water” (Universal Studios Hollywood, Jurassic World ride)
4 INTRIGUING MYSTERIES AT EXOTIC LOCATIONS IN THE TOURIST CITY OF NEW ORLEANS - Levels 1 & 2:
Students travel to well-known and historic sites around New Orleans to solve each mystery. From the famous French Quarter to Lafayette Cemetery and then on to the French Market and even aboard the Mississippi riverboat the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen.
• “The Case of the Missing Mardi Gras Beads” (Bourbon Street in the French
• “The Case of the Cemetery Ghost" (Lafayette Cemetery in the Garden
• “The Case of the Missing Spaniel” (Paddlewheeler Creole Queen)
• “The Case of the Ruined Beignets” (Café Du Monde in the French Market)
4 INTRIGUING MYSTERIES ALL OVER BOSTON - Levels 1 & 2:
Students travel to historic sites around Boston to solve each mystery. From the famous Paul Revere house to Fenway Park, to the site of the Boston Tea Party, and to the site of the Boston Massacre along the Freedom Trail.
• “The Case of the Missing Antique Doll”(Paul Revere House Museum)
• “The Case of the Disappearing Green Monster”(Fenway Park)
• “The Case of the Missing Student”(Tall ship replica at Griffin’s Wharf – Site of
the Boston Tea Party)
• “The Case of the Freedom Trail Haunting” (Site of the Boston Massacre along
the Freedom Trail)
4 INTRIGUING MYSTERIES AT EXOTIC LOCATIONS ON THE ISLAND OF HONOLULU - Levels 1 & 2:
Students travel to well-known and historic sites around Honolulu to solve each mystery. From the visiting the historic Iolani Palace, to hiking up to the crater at Diamond Head, to a snorkeling adventure off of Waikiki Beach, and then ending at the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, students will have fun gathering evidence, looking for motives, and solving each mystery...
• “The Case of the Stolen Queen’s Quilt”(Iolani Palace in Honolulu
• “The Case of the Diamond Head Vandal"(Diamond Head National Park near Honolulu)
• “The Case of the Mysterious Thief”(on the water near Waikiki Beach)
• “The Case of the Sabotaged Tour Boat”(USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor)