* AT LAST... A PHONICS PROGRAM FOR OLDER STUDENTS...AND TEACHERS TOO! * 167 ready-to-use Google Classroom Lessons & Activities designed to help students of all ages conquer reading! Now you can Divide and Conquer with Phonics Rules! This unique and interactive Google Slides program sets you and your students up for success! It includes a complete 'phonics refresher' teacher manual followed by the corresponding student version of the phonics activities & lessons. These colorful lessons are straightforward, and suitable for students of ALL AGES who need additional phonics and decoding practice to reach mastery level. The art is NOT "BABYISH." Check out the product preview to see tons of sample pages. :)
This unique resource helps students divide words into small parts to conquer their reading problems. By using this powerful tool, your students can achieve improved reading performance.
Part I is a teacher reference guide that provides you with a thorough knowledge of phonics. You'll see all the most important phonics rules and the most important exceptions, along with patterns, examples, and explanations. These are presented to you in a logical progression of concepts, each building on the last.
Part II offers student lessons and activities to help learners reinforce basic phonics rules. These include interesting and short exercises working with vowels, consonants, syllables and more. Patterns and examples are also featured to make it easier for students to improve their pronunciation and word recognition.
Fun-to-Read & Complete!
Slides feature short, colorful lessons that students will WANT to complete! Every short lesson is followed by specific activities targeting that specific phonics skill. A variety of fun formats keep things interesting as students drag and drop, cross out, circle, write words and more. These lessons are ideal for distance learning, remediation, daily enrichment, homework, and review!
Easy-to-Use! We've done the work for you! With this easy-to-use set you won't have to waste time searching through books and activities to create a program to help your students succeed. Simply add these Interactive Google Slides to your Google Drive Classroom. You can assign specific slides to specific students, or assign to the whole class! Watch students work in real-time, or check their progress later.
These skill-building activities are helpful for:
- Older students who have not yet reached mastery levels
- Middle school through adult students who have a reading or learning disability
- Good students who are laborious readers
- Anyone interested in enhancing their pronunciation, spelling, and reading skills
- English as a second language students (ESL)
Grade Level of skills covered: K - 5
Interest Level: 3 - 12
Altogether, this information-packed unit will help:
- you teach reading more effectively!
- raise your students reading levels!
Suggestions for Use:
- Individual Students: Use these Google Slides with individual students. If a student is struggling with r-controlled vowels, for example, assign that student the R-controlled vowels Google Slides to practice.
- Small Groups: Use these Google Slides with small groups. Give each small group a printed set of specific slides. Have students take turns reading a lesson aloud to the others as if they were the teacher. The group can then work on the sample activities.
- Whole Classroom: Each
week, assign a portion of these Google Slides to the entire class.
Choosing one specific topic to focus on at a time, ensures students take
their time and really understand the content.
Benefits of Google Slides:
If you've been looking for a way to integrate technology into your lessons, this is your answer. And the best part is you don't have to print, cut, laminate, or replace when you lose pieces....it's ALL DIGITAL!
How do Google Slides Work?
Students read each high-interest lesson on a computer or iPad then answer the questions right on their copy of the slides. Teachers can see students' answers in real time, or review them later. Slides can also be printed and used as colorful classroom worksheets, or projected onto a whiteboard in the classroom. Teachers are able to select specific slides for each individual student, creating customized lessons for each student.
162 Interactive Google Slides
Teacher's Manual: Phonics Refresher' Slides
Student Phonics Activities Slides
pdf answer key
Grade Level of skills: K - 5
Interest Level: 3 - 12
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2022AKGC