MARKET & GROCERY STORE MATH FOR BEGINNERS- 200 GOOGLE SLIDES! add/subtract
An Appetizing Approach to Learning Math Skills!
* 200 Google Slides! * Interactive * Grocery Shopping Math Activities! * From bread and butter to milk and cookies, students figure their costs, total sales tickets, and make change as they "shop" their way to math success! These fun and effective Google Slides teach simple addition, subtraction, and multiplication through the use of real-life shopping situations. This Beginning level uses picture cues for both computation AND word problem formats. And best of all, since they're Google Slides- you can give immediate feedback, review later, or use for distance learning. See the product preview for TONS of sample slides!
These fun, easy-reading math lessons are terrific for students of all ages who need practice adding and subtracting money, looking up prices, understanding decimals, multiplying items and determining costs. Picture cues help students with limited reading skills solve these math word problems. These fun activities are designed to appeal to students of ALL ages who need essential skills practice or remediation.
Math objectives are clearly stated on each slide making it easy to focus on the skills your students need most. Simply download these Google Slides and assign them to your students. Assign them all, or just a few for today's lesson!
Easy-to-Read: The included price list features delicious foods and items that kids love like potato chips, hot dogs, milk, cookies and more... The easy-to-read price list generates hundreds of simple rebus and word problems. Students can use the included word problem activities to practice basic math skills or use the price list independently to practice shopping and figuring costs. The possibilities are endless!So help your students understand the practical reasons for learning math while they learn about consumer math with this motivating and solidly-conceived program.
Reading Level: 1-2
Interest Level: 2-12
- Locating Information
- Adding Money: Adding 2 items (2 - 3 digit numbers - no regrouping)
- Adding Money: Adding 3 items (2 -3 digit numbers - with regrouping)
- Subtracting Money: (2 - 3 digit numbers - no regrouping)
- Subtracting Money: (2 - 3 digit numbers - with regrouping)
- Adding & Subtracting Money: (2-step problems with regrouping)
- Multiplying Money: by 2,3,4,5 with regrouping
- Multiplying Money: by 6,7,8,9 with regrouping
- Making Change
- Consumer Math Skills
Benefits of Google Slides:
If you've been looking for a way to integrate technology into your lessons, this is your answer. And the best part is you don't have to print, cut, laminate, or replace when you lose pieces....it's ALL DIGITAL!
How do Google Slides Work?
Students read each high-interest story on a computer or iPad then answer the comprehension questions right on their copy of the slides. Teachers can see students' answers in real time, or review them later. Slides can also be printed and used as colorful classroom worksheets. You can assign a set of slides to each student, so that they have their own personal packet.
Colorful Google Slides Activities
Colorful Price LIst to Refer To
Picture-Cue Word Problems
Computation & Word Problems
Clearly-Stated Math Objectives
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2022BJGC