192 ready-to-use Google Classroom Lessons sure to help students become more independent, confident, and successful learners and test takers with good study skills! Let's be honest, just knowing the subject matter on a test is not enough to ensure success! Many students have test anxiety, have trouble concentrating, don't study properly, spend too much time on one difficult problem, don't follow directions carefully, run out of time, and so much more... These 192 Google Slides are sure to help students learn and perform better in all subject areas and are relevant for students of ALL ages!
These Easy-to-use Google Slides lessons target the specific skills necessary to succeed during the test-taking process, while also reviewing key academic concepts. Designed to help students become more confident, independent, and perform better on reading, math, and language tests, these colorful and interactive Google Slides are a must have! These flexible activities can be used in your physical classroom, your Google Classroom, and remotely for Distance Learning. Don't miss this comprehensive program and a teacher favorite!
Specific Skills Focus:
- Following Directions CAREFULLY
- Reading CAREFULLY
- Using Qualifying Words
- Test-taking Terminology
- Process of Elimination
- Using Word & Context Clues
- Recognizing Question Stems
- Illustrating diagrams & charts
- Using Bubble Sheets
- Study Techniques
- Practice Tests & Reviews
- and more...
Fun-to-Read & Complete!
Slides feature short, colorful lessons that students will WANT to read! Every lesson is followed by specific activities targeting that specific test-taking strategy. A variety of fun formats keep things interesting as students drag and drop, cross out, circle, write sentences, complete graphs & illustrations, follow maps, complete multiple choice questions and more. Fun, colorful artwork is also included to keep students motivated. These lessons are ideal for distance learning, daily enrichment, homework, and review!
We've done the work for you! With this easy-to-use set you won't have to waste time searching through books and activities to create a program to help your students succeed. Simply add these Google Slides to your Google Drive Classroom. You can assign specific slides to specific students, or assign to the whole class! Watch students work in real-time, or check their progress later.
With 192 slides you're sure to have exactly the right skills for each student!
Suggestions for Use:
- Individual Students: Use these Google Slides with individual students. If a student is struggling with following directions, for example, give that student the “Following Directions Google Slides to practice with.
- Small Groups: Use these Google Slides with small groups. Give each small group a printed set of specific slides. Have students take turns reading a lesson aloud to the others as if they were the teacher. The group can then work on the sample activities.
- Whole Classroom: Each week, assign a portion of these Google Slides to the entire class. Choosing one specific topic to focus on at a time, ensures students take their time and really understand the content.
If you prefer, these slides can also be printed.
- Print the slides on white paper.
- Laminate the cards for durability.
- Students can use dry erase markers on the laminated slides.
- If you chose to print on color paper, you can use a different color for each skill to help differentiate between each skill.
Benefits of Google Slides:
If you've been looking for a way to integrate technology into your lessons, this is your answer. And the best part is you don't have to print, cut, laminate, or replace when you lose pieces....it's ALL DIGITAL!
How do Google Slides Work?
Students read each high-interest lesson on a computer or iPad then answer the questions right on their copy of the slides. Teachers can see students' answers in real time, or review them later. Slides can also be printed and used as colorful classroom worksheets, or projected onto a whiteboard in the classroom. Teachers are able to select specific slides for each individual student, creating customized lessons for each student.
- Answer key
- 192 Google Classroom Slides
- Skill-focus at top of each Slide
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2019FCGC