145 Colorful & Interactive Google Slides! Engaging Reading, Comprehension & Life Skills Activities that students WANT TO READ ABOUT! From setting up a bank account to using Venmo and PayPal, students get vital tips on how to be a smart consumer, when to save their money, and how to spend it wisely. Teens and ‘Experts’ offer helpful advice through colorful text messages, while the high-interest reading passages challenge students to learn more about this essential life skill.
You just got your first paycheck! You are super excited. But what happens now?
There’s a lot to know when it comes to managing your hard-earned money. Do you need a bank account? Should you get a credit card? How do you avoid scams? Is lending money a good idea? These high-interest Google Slides lessons answer these questions and many more in a light-hearted, easy-reading style that readers will LOVE!
EASY-TO-READ, ENGAGING LAYOUT:
Colorful characters teach essential concepts through graphic text messages, cartoon conversations, and lighthearted reading passages. Important concepts are woven throughout this fun format keeping students highly engaged while also improving their reading comprehension skills.
280 COMPREHENSION & WRITING ACTIVITIES:
Each of the 14 high-interest lessons is followed by 20 specific reading comprehension questions and writing activities that require complete-sentence answers. Thats 280 comprehension AND writing activities!
ALIGNED TO STANDARDS:
Each question is clearly labeled with the standard that it meets.
- Locate Information
- Apply, Analyze
- Draw Conclusions
- Evaluate Information
- Form an Opinion
- Make Inferences
- Make Generalizations
- Find Solutions
- Use Context to find Meaning
HANDY SKILL CHART:
Need to work on a specific skill or standard?
Use the handy Skill Chart to quickly find a chapter that targets that specific skill!
- Why Does Money Matter?
- I’m Earning Money! Should I Hide It in the Mattress or Dig a Hole in the Backyard?
- My Friends Are Snobs! Will They Make Fun of Me if I Don’t Buy Name Brand?
- I Signed up for a Free Trial. Why Are They Charging Me?
- Is It Worth It to Buy an Extended Warranty?
- I Lent Money to a Friend. Now I Need It. What Should I Do?
- Someone Stole My Wallet! What Should I Do?
- Digital Payments Are Confusing! Which One Should I Use?
- My Card Company Says I Bought Something. But I Didn’t! What Should I Do?
- Why Should I Make My Own Coffee When There's a Coffee Shop Near School?
- If It’s on Sale It’s Worth It, Right?
- I Want to Buy Something but 7% of the Reviews Are Bad, What Should I Do?
- Money is For Spending, Why Should I Save?
This engaging and practical new series teaches topics students WANT TO READ ABOUT!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2022CWGC