This clever storybook highlights the Long A sound, uses a controlled vocabulary, and utilizes high-frequency sight words.
the young and young at heart, this 16-page storybook features simple
writing and hilarious illustrations, ideal for students of all ages who
are ready to read words in story format. We also included some activity pages for these little reading books.
Ideal for Use with Students Who:
- Are developing the ability to decode monosyllabic words with short vowels
- Are ready to read words in story format
- Need beginning sight word practice
- Are older and still need practice
- 1 Printer-friendly, black-and-white storybook: print double-sided, fold, and read.
- Google Classroom slides
- 1 Full-color, digital storybook, perfect for reading on a digital reader
- 3 Comprehension questions
- And more! The whimsical and funny, full-color illustrations are sure to appeal to any beginning reader regardless of age.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2022PGC