* 265 Interactive & Ready-to-use Google Slides designed to help the older student achieve mastery levels in reading. * Simply add these to your Google Classroom and you're ready to start assigning them to students... This series builds essential skills using a more mature format that is both entertaining and educational at the same time.
* AT LAST... PHONICS &
DECODING FOR OLDER STUDENTS... These Colorful & Interactive Google
Classroom Lessons & Activities are designed to help students of all
ages conquer reading! Now you can Divide and Conquer! This unique and interactive Google Slides program sets you and your students
up for success! It includes a 'phonics refresher' teacher slideshow
followed by the corresponding student version of the Word Attack
Decoding & Phonics lessons. These colorful lessons are
straightforward, and suitable for students of ALL AGES who need additional phonics and decoding practice to reach mastery level. The art is NOT "BABYISH."
You can’t go wrong with this easy-to-use guide that takes the headache out of phonics instruction. Part I is a simple, easy-to-understand teacher’s guide that defines essential phonics rules and gives specific examples. Part II consists of fun, hands-on student activity pages, each reinforcing one of the phonics rules. A valuable resource for students and teachers alike! For students of all ages.
Fun-to-Read & Complete!
Slides feature short, colorful lessons that students will WANT to complete! Every short lesson is followed by specific activities targeting that specific phonics or decoding skill. A variety of fun formats keep things interesting as students drag and drop, cross out, circle, write words and more. These lessons are ideal for distance learning, remediation, daily enrichment, homework, and review!
We've done the work for you! With this easy-to-use set you won't have to waste time searching through books and activities to create a program to help your students succeed. Simply add these Interactive Google Slides to your Google Drive Classroom. You can assign specific slides to specific students, or assign to the whole class! Watch students work in real-time, or check their progress later.
These skill-building activities are helpful for:
- Older students who have not yet reached mastery levels
- Middle school through adult students who have a reading or learning disability
- Good students who are laborious readers
- Anyone interested in enhancing their pronunciation, spelling, and reading skills
- English as a second language students (ESL)
What are teaches saying about this series?
"Wow! What a gift to upper elementary teachers. I've been looking for something of this caliber for years. Thank you!" - Karen C.
"This is fantastic! It is so hard to find resources on these skills without cutesy and juvenile pictures. I use this in my middle school self-contained class." - Rachael P.
"Love this for helping my older students without using resources that are aimed for younger students!!" - Marianne H.
"I was able to use the broken down lists to determine which phonemes my students were having problems with and reinforce those concepts. This really helped!!" - Andria Z.
"I was able to provide this as a resource for my older students who struggle with decoding but do not appreciate the "little kid" graphics that many online sites have. This was perfect!" - Jane K
"This was perfect for me. I work with a couple of older kids who cant read, and they hate the preschool "little kid pages". This was perfect! Thank you for putting so much time in to create such a wonderful resource!" - Stephanie C.
"A very comprehensive resource. Money well spent... these challenge my students and provide them with good decoding and phonic awareness skills." - Sara S.
Grade Level of skills covered: K - 5
Interest Level: 3 - 12
This series is suitable for students of all ages.
Suggestions for Use:
- Individual Students: Use these Google Slides with individual students. If a student is struggling with r-controlled vowels, for example, assign that student the R-controlled vowels Google Slides to practice.
- Small Groups: Use these Google Slides with small groups. Give each small group a printed set of specific slides. Have students take turns reading a lesson aloud to the others as if they were the teacher. The group can then work on the sample activities.
- Whole Classroom: Each
week, assign a portion of these Google Slides to the entire class.
Choosing one specific topic to focus on at a time, ensures students take
their time and really understand the content.
Benefits of Google Slides:
If you've been looking for a way to integrate technology into your lessons, this is your answer. And the best part is you don't have to print, cut, laminate, or replace when you lose pieces....it's ALL DIGITAL!
How do Google Slides Work?
Students read each high-interest lesson on a computer or iPad then answer the questions right on their copy of the slides. Teachers can see students' answers in real time, or review them later. Slides can also be printed and used as colorful classroom worksheets, or projected onto a whiteboard in the classroom. Teachers are able to select specific slides for each individual student, creating customized lessons for each student.
265 Interactive Google Slides
pdf answer keys
Grade Level of skills: K - 5
Interest Level: 3 - adult
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 2019JCGC