Grade Level: 2-5
Interest Level: 5-12
Reading Level: N/A
Do your students battle with spelling and pronunciation? Are multi-syllable words threatening? Is reading a struggle? Don't let your students face these problems unarmed! Take aim with this secret weapon!
Divide and Conquer
The study of phonics helps students divide words into small parts to conquer reading problems. This unit offers a specialized and unique phonics program that targets the most problematic English language sounds. By using four general rules for dividing words, your students will learn to decode difficult words quickly and easily. A variety of hands-on worksheets are included to provide a rapid review of skills and improve reading, spelling and pronunciation performance. These versatile activities can be presented by an instructor or used independently by the student.
These skill-building activities are helpful for:
- Older students who have not yet reached mastery levels
- Middle school through adult students who have a reading or learning disability
- Good students who are laborious readers
- Anyone interested in enhancing their pronunciation, spelling, and reading skills
- English as a second language students (ESL)
Upgrade! Download the Enhanced version of this title which allows you to copy text and manipulate the file so that it fits your needs.
This eBook is a whiteboard-ready PDF. You will need to have the current version of Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader® click here to get it for free.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 851s
- Weight: 1.00lb
- Dimensions: 7.00in x 8.00in x 12.00in