Grade Level: 3-6
Interest Level: 3-12
Reading Level: N/A
A collection of activities to teach position-in-space concepts, directions, visual perception, and more!
With Around the House, students are given specific instructions for placing furniture and objects on various household floor plans. Each of the 65 lessons address a number of skills including comprehension, thinking, and creativity.
In Around the Town, exercises involve 30 maps accompanied by symbols and directions for drawing their placement. Exercises begin with eight directions and progress to 15 directions. Students practice such skills as following directions, logical thinking, sequencing, and fine motor.
Skills Covered Include:
- Follow directions
- Read for details
- Understand cardinal directions (north, south, etc.)
- Understand intermediate cardinal directions (northwest, southwest, etc.)
- Understand instructions
- Understand the meaning of words and ideas
- Use fine-motor skills to draw, color, cut, and paste
- Use fine-motor skills to manipulate objects
- Use visual discrimination
- Interpret maps
Bundle & Save! All of the materials in this bundle are sold separately on Remedia Digital. Follow the links below to read detailed descriptions for each title. The 2 Titles in this Bundle Include:
- Following Directions Around Town
- Following Directions Around the House
This bundle is a Compressed Zip File. Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. Each of the eBooks in this bundle is a whiteboard-ready PDF. You will need to have the current version of Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader® click here to get it for free.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EREM 155Cs